ipCG believes that human capital is the foundation of our success. We are committed to providing an environment that encourages our employees to grow professionally, develop their individual talents, and contribute to their full potential. Initiative, teamwork, creativity, and commitment are encouraged and rewarded.
We look for talented, self-motivated people who want to help clients achieve strategic advantage by using their IP portfolios. Hiring strong consultants with experience and established credentials supports our goal of exceeding our clients’ expectations.
Assuming there are no current positions available that match your interests and qualifications with our current needs, we will keep your resume on file, so that you may be considered for future opportunities.
Please submit your cover letter and resume by e-mail, mail, or fax:
ipCapital Group, Inc.
426 Industrial Avenue, Suite 150
Williston, VT 05495
Fax: (802) 859-0183
ipCG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associate or Senior Associate - Consulting
ipCG is a distinguished strategy consulting firm focused on helping clients to gain competitive advantage and maximize value from their intangible assets. Based near Burlington, VT, ipCG seeks an Associate or Senior Associate as a key team member in delivering innovation and intellectual property solutions to ipCG’s diverse set of clients, which range from venture-backed
tech to the world’s largest brands. In particular, this individual will work in a multidisciplinary team of consultants to provide clients with thoughtful, data-driven business advice. Ideal candidates will have a technical background and strong business acumen, be willing and able to communicate directly with clients, and have experience translating business requirements into concise visual work products.
- Execute project work under Manager / Director supervision
- Work closely with team to facilitate services
- Supervise work of Analysts and Associates to reach project goals
- Analyze and abstract data to identify key information to solve the client's business needs
- Distill, summarize, and communicate analysis
- Develop concise, articulate presentations and documents to illustrate opportunities, recommendations, action plans
- Act as a client contact point as needed, including leading interim project meetings
- Assist in the creation of proposals and other new business development efforts, including articles, conference presentations, and other thought leadership efforts
- Assist with developing or updating firm methodologies regarding innovation and intellectual property services
- Be willing to undertake travel within the United States and Internationally (up to 25%)
- Be willing to quickly grow the positions to the next levels of management.
- Personable and professional, ready to work closely with external clients
- Analytical mindset with excellent problem-solving skills
- Well-rounded in business fundamentals - strategy, finance/accounting, operations, marketing, etc.
- Quick, flexible learner with high intellectual curiosity for new subject matter
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize several ongoing project requirements
- Detail and time oriented; ability to work well under tight deadlines; high level of initiative
- Capacity to develop high-quality visual documents in MS PowerPoint or other similar software
- Facility with MS Excel for in-depth analysis (i.e. financial modeling, pivot tables, charting, etc.)
- Proficiency in writing logical, coherent, and insightful text documents
- Service-oriented; strong team and people skills
- Professional attitude, strong work ethic, and polished communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Natural Science
- M.B.A or equivalent business experience
- Relevant experience (5+ years) in client-facing professional services, project management, or comparable role
- Demonstrated experience with analyzing and communicating complex projects
- Experience working with R&D, Innovation, or Intellectual Property functions is a plus
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to ipCG Hiring Manager at info at ipcg dot com.